RH or Debian:why?

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Fri May 2 07:55:16 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Me thinks perhaps this should have gone off-list, but since you ask,
I'll tell you.  Take into account that this note of Bills was written
during the wee hours of the morning.

Now I was curious about his post, so I ran your post through ispell.
I found ten spelling errors in fifty lines.  That may have been too
much to take at three in the morning.   Save yourself aggravation, run
the spell checker.

FYI:  "guarantee" is spelled like "guard".  There's a U there plus a
second A.

"valuable" is spelled with an A not an I because you would pronounce
it totally differently if it were spelled with an I.

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons
email:  akp at eznet.net 			ICQ Number:  33006854