dialup perhaps

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Thu May 1 23:11:55 EDT 2003

		Hello Scot,
the service I use is
http://www.access4free.com
They send you all the settings in E-mail and there is only a 5 dollar setup
fee after that the service is free for the first 10 hours and then if you
use the service for 11 hours the cost to you is 1 dollar. The setup fee is
only a one time payment. If you use the service for 20 hours the cost to
you is 10 dollars. If you use it for 21 hours and over the cost to you is
still ten dollars. After your 20th hour the service for that month is
unlimited.
You are going to ask how do they make their money. Well if you need to call
their technical support department for any reason configuration, etc. They
charge like 6 dollars a call, but honestly I never call because I use it
when I travel, and if it is down then so what normally when I travel
internet is not that important, but seriously it has never been down for me.
anyway if you travel a lot and do not believe you'd use it more than the
ten hours and even if you go over, I'd rather pay the 6 dollars if I really
needed it then have to pay for technical support when I don't use it. The
services works on all Operating Systems as it is just a normal PPP connection.
sincerely,
Patrick

-----
Patrick Turnage
E-mail: pturnage at tampabay.rr.com
AOL Instant Messenger: kg4dqk
MSN Messenger: turnagep at hotmail.com
Amateur Radio Call Sign: kg4dqk (EXP 2009)
Home Page:
http://www.access-connect.com
Connecting the world to access technology information.
For all mainstream and adaptive hardware and software.