the future of Linux (was Re: mlb.com)

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Thu May 1 22:16:36 EDT 2003

You know some of this is possible if Lindows can really get going. Its got a
lot to offer those who want the handholding of windows, but yet the ability
for tech-types to play. There is real promise, but what it will take is
getting vendors of hardware onboard. Walmart has been selling computers with
Lindows on them for as little as $299. I wonder how those sales are doing I
might have to find some time to call Walmart and ask.