CVS speakup and caps

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at novocon.net
Thu May 1 14:15:39 EDT 2003

Quite a job, Kirk, many thanks! I just put the new CVS speakup
into my 2.4.20 kernel with no difficulty, and the cursor tracking
is incredible.

However when I type a capital letter, or pass over one with the
1, 2, or 3 numpad keys, I do not hear a pitch change, but I hear
the pitch change commands spoken before and after the letter.
For instance, when I type a capital I (which I often do!) I hear:
0185pi0150p

My synth is a doubletalk lt.  (pronounced "doubletalk
lieutenant).

Any suggestions for a fix on my end? Anybody else report this?

Chuck

--
The Moon is New
So visit me sometime at http://www.mhonline.net/~chuckh