dead box

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Sun Mar 30 18:24:57 EST 2003

I'd go with amd.  their chips are cheaper but performance is generally
better.

About cooling I don't know what the cpu's come with.  I'd say probably get
like a 10cm fan.
I cool my box with an old fan I found that's made for cooling off
cabbinites of switches and stuff that I have directed on the drives and
another heatsink/fan on the cpu.

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"