testing links with javascript

Dave Hunt dave.hunt2 at verizon.net
Sat Mar 29 17:10:54 EST 2003

Same here!

Last time I played with it, I found that it only worked in cases where
the JavaScript function in question was called as the "onclick" event
for a button, or on sites where the JavaScript consisted of rundtion
calls having urls as arguments.  E. G. links having
"JavaScript:OpenWindow("http://www.come-domain.com/some-file").  In
these cases, my version of emacs-w3 can already grab the url from the
function call and open a new buffer, with the content fetched and
rendered.  Maybe I'll play with links (the chain) some more, but I was
disheartened last time.

-Dave