testing links with javascript

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sat Mar 29 16:56:39 EST 2003

The last time I tried links 2.1pre7, I didn't have much success.  I
got into a couple sites I know of that require javascript and I never
could get favorable results.  I could find some of the controls but It
just kept opening up the script or getting some kind of errors
executing the script.  Anyway, I gave up on it.