Festival Module (precompiled kernel)

Scott Howell showell at lrxms.net
Tue Mar 25 19:04:01 EST 2003

Where can I obtain the patch and I assume the patch allows for the module to
access the festival software? SOrry my Linux box has been down and so have
been using my wife's machine and lost some of my mail. Any url that gives
the directions for building this in would be very much appreciated.
I just may have a real need for such an arrangement on a laptop.

tnx