Running brltty

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Fri Mar 21 23:09:15 EST 2003

Forgive me if this sounds condecending, but I assume you know that the .h
file in question, will be in the program source, and thus will contain
compile-time values?

Might try this on the blinux list, as I know there are plenty of brltty
users there, and unless they are interested in speakup, they may not be
here.