Running brltty

Paul Migliorelli (+1 3 0 3 5 4 3 2 3 1 1) paulmigs at migliorelli.org
Fri Mar 21 22:54:53 EST 2003

Hi all.  Finally am sitting down with a newly upgraded summer 2002 brl
lite 18 and am trying to get started with brltty once again.  I changed
brltty.conf to reflect the bl 2 letter code.  And defined the proper
serial port far as I know.  That is, I'm gathering the port is correct as
I got it to transfer files via minicom last night.  In the read me, I see
reference to editing a brlconf.h file, which I see no sign of.  Do we use
normal 38400 n 8 1 settings on the bl?  Wonder what else I might be
overlooking.  Yep, just tried to find that file ending in dot h but there
is none.  Any jumpstarts would be a great help.  Thanks again.