speach enabiling an installation of mandrake linux

Jared jaredstofflett at 2-mail.com
Thu Mar 20 21:04:45 EST 2003

Someone please correct me if i'm wrong, if i want to install Mandrake linux
on my windows 98 machine, and dule boot with out messing with partitions, I
need a sighted person to install it for me. Then I need to patch speakup
into the curnel. If this is so does anyone know where there is a description
of how to do this? i've read the speakup read me but it seems a little to
advanced. Also how much of a proformance hit will I notice if I install
mandrake linux? Appreciate any help.