embossing files

Gregory Nowak greg at romuald.net.eu.org
Thu Mar 20 12:41:10 EST 2003

No, the blazer needs no init string as far as I know.
I've used mine with a bns, braillenote, dos, and windows, and no init strings were needed.

If you go to ftp://blazie.com, you'll find 1 or 2 blazer manuals there.
Although if memory serves, I think they have some older versions there, and not the newer ones.

Hth.
Greg