embossing files

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 14:46:48 EST 2003

Chuck what kind of embosser do you have? I haven't had any luck getting it
to work yet. Yet my print printer (hp400) works with no problems when I
specify -Pqueue1 which is configured in /etc/printcap. I tried lpr
filename while the Blazer was connected directly to the parport and it
didn't work. Would it have something to do with the msg I get which is:
lp0: compatibility mode? I get this every time I print with queue1 set,
and it still prints fine. However the embosser is a different story. It
doesn't work at all.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.