embossing files

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 10:08:11 EST 2003

Hi Chuck. Ok I will try that. Currently in printcap I have params set for my
print printer. I got the embosser to work at one point but at that time I
didn't have a translator, which I have now (using nfbtrans atm). I will also
try connecting the Blazer directly to the parport and see what happens there.
This switch I am currently using possibly requires two printers to be connected
to it for it to work properly, so better connect that print printer again!