word documents

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Mar 17 09:19:57 EST 2003

The reason it is so hard to read the document is that even though there is
in fact an ISO standard for the .doc format, Microsoft Word does not
correctly implement it. This means that any program that conforms to the
standard may not be able to read .doc files generated by word.

--
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net