word documents

Charles Crawford CCrawford at ACB.org
Sun Mar 16 11:18:54 EST 2003

You can tell the "Prof" in class to convert the ms-word files to text.  I
would assume someone with the brains to become a professor has the minimum
amount of smarts to convert a file.

         Janina knows about reading PDF files.  I believe we should be
telling purveyors of PDF to include TXT or HTML files of the same
materials.  maybe they will get the message?  Well, maybe not.  Guess I
have to convert the message to PDF first?  Grin.

-- charlie.