new to the list

Juan Hernandez juan at wurldlink.com
Wed Mar 12 18:28:00 EST 2003

Howdy, I am new to the list, I've been using linux and freebsd for many a years.  I just started using the speakup screen reader.  I am quite empressed with the changes that have been made to it.  I remember trying speakup when it was like version  .08 or something like that.  I had a question

I can't get slackware installed on my pc, for some reason it doesn't find my cdrom.  I figured out that I needed to use another disk image that has the drivers for my cdrom, how can I do this and also keep the speakup while installing?  Thanks