On the fighting of little children, and more

Ann Parsons akp at eznet.net
Sat Mar 8 18:56:58 EST 2003

Children!!!

Wo, wo, wo, folks, calm down, take three deep breaths and breathe out
slooooowly.

First, Janina, if Luke's questions iritate you, don't answer them.
Follow old Kirk's dictem, "Why be helpful when you're not?"

Luke, calm down and change the subject line on these messages so maybe
people will understand that you're *not* talking about a bug in
speakup and you actually would like some answers to your questions
about networking and PPP accounts, etc.

Actually, old Luke, you could run fetchmail and pull your mail and
such down from Shellworld if you wanted to do that, but you will want
internet access eventually.  Yes, Janina is right about this sort of
thing, a computer without internet access is indeed like a car without
wheels.

Now, calm down kids and quit fighting!  We don't have any bandages or
anticeptic here, and I really don't want to go to the store to buy any
tonight!

Ann P.

--
			Ann K. Parsons