Setting up2date with existing account

Tommy Moore tmoore at cmrc.org
Sat Mar 8 13:45:17 EST 2003

Hi Janina.  I've registered with RedHat network on a previous install
of RH 8 on the same machine.
I've completely reinstalled the system so there isn't anything on the
machine left over from the last system.  I've went to the site you
gave and deleted the profile for that system and am trying to let it
know about my new system.
In the up2date program when it asks for a username nad password
there's a selection on the screen that you can tell the program that
you have an account with RHn but there isn't any way with Speakup to
hit it.
The only thing I have is the option of creating a new account.

Thanks.

Tommy