Setting up2date with existing account

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Mar 7 10:09:38 EST 2003

I believe there's an argument to the up2date command -- something like
-p or -P -- I don't recall right off.

Also, have you registered with on the web site:

https://rhn.redhat.com

You could always delete your old system there, and then start over.

As often as I've reinstalled Red Hat, you'd think I'd remember this, but
I don't. Have to look it up every time.