Hello & a question

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Mar 6 23:09:39 EST 2003

Hi
I thought darwin was unix based not Linux based. It would be interesting to
see if speakup will work on that architecture. One thing you can do is
search the net for used synths so you don't go out and spend 350 dollars on
a doubletalk external. If you don't care the internals are going nice and
cheep since they are ISA based.
 Maybe you can mail me privately about the research you do involving
cardiology.. I have an interest..
sincerely,
Patrick