Zed, Zulu, zippity do dah!

Luke Davis ldavis at shellworld.net
Mon Mar 3 22:28:49 EST 2003

Okay, guys, this discussion is mostly pointless, and is serving no
purpose.
I started it, because my DEC was saying something abnormal for Z.  It
wasn't "zed", but was something else.  After checking the character file,
I now see that it was "Z e h d", or something of the sort, which is
pronounced oddly on the DEC Express, not as "zed".
I guess that "zed" is pronounced incorrectly on what ever synth this was
tested on, and thus the H was necessary.  However on the DEC, it sounds
more like "Z e f p t".

This said: can we move on now?
I still can't install from the CVS copy.

Luke