Speakup Bugs

Mirabella, Mathew J Mathew.Mirabella at team.telstra.com
Mon Mar 3 17:28:27 EST 2003

hi.  i get the command error in parameter thing with the dec express too.
i just read a few more messages on this list, and realised that there may be a cvs version more recent than the one i am using.
i am using the speakup 1.0 that comes with the red hat 8 cds.  but with the updated kernal.
it reports speakup as the cvs version of some time mid or late 2002.  What is the date of the most recent release to CVS?
thanks
mat.