This DHCP is too dynamic

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jun 29 18:52:30 EDT 2003

I would have thought exactly the same thing, except that I've just spent
a few hours having her do the file copying using scp from my system. We
upgraded her kernel, and we installed alsa. All of these files had to be
downloaded by scp. She was never kicked off, and the file transfers went
through without a hitch.