what does he do about an address book

Diana Dawne dianasaur at octothorp.org
Tue Jun 24 23:14:58 EDT 2003

I think Scott is not sure his mail is getting out and that is why I
wrote the letter for him.  I don't know anything about Dibian I really
don't know much about anything laughter, but he told me that he can't
use pine.  I thought that would work as I enjoy it, but if that isn't
available, then I guess it is something he will have to work out.
Unlike me, Scott is very techy and I'm sure he will fine a solution for
this.

Diana