sendmail authentication: correction

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Sun Jun 22 14:21:43 EDT 2003

Except there's acatch ...

Since you're on a dialup connection, you have a different address, or
may well have a different one every time you connect. This will
definitely trigger a lot of bounced mail.

I know. I have the same problem when I'm on the road. So, when I'm
traveling, I no longer send mail directly--for this very reason.