Keymap Stuff

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Tue Jun 17 13:06:31 EDT 2003

I think so...  Oops, one question: is it a safe bet to go ahead with
any changes to speakupmap.map now or should I wait for further changes
in CVS first? As I mentioned in an earlier message, I noticed some
inconsistancies between normal speakup and laptop layouts for speakup
functions plus the documentation is now slightly wrong due to recent
speakup changes.  I don't wanna make changes if near future changes
will upset them:).