Keymap Stuff

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Jun 16 00:39:12 EDT 2003

I was looking at the keymap_cvs README the other day and found some
discrepencies that should probably be corrected.  I would be willing
to do this but I need some help first.  I've asked recently for some
ideas on how to do map changes under the new speakup design and got no
answers; How does one alter keymaps now?  I know there is a program
called gen-keymap.c or something close to that in the speakup
directory.  Is that where I begin? I think this program creates the
traditional keymap.map; is that correct?

Thanks for the help.