Help needed with DECTALK EXPRESS

Tyler Spivey tspivey8 at softhome.net
Thu Jun 5 14:30:08 EDT 2003

i do not think that dectalk is cool anymore.
it seems to mumble at high rates of speed, and it constantly
messes with the rate by itsemf. for example,
it'll slow down and speed up on certain words. i don't like that much.
i still use screen power speech, with dectalk drivers for dos v4.1, w/ a
dectalk pc. anything else (newer drivers) mumble.