Speak Freely to be discontinued

erik burggraaf erik at erik-burggraaf.com
Thu Jul 31 19:16:04 EDT 2003

Hi,

Ventriloe is another one that flies under both major os'.  So, if you decide
not to continue developing your distro of speak freely, users won't be
totally stuck.

Insidentally, I didn't know speak freely worked under windows.  Where would
one go about getting the windows version?  Unless the blind linux comunity
is going ventriloe, in which case I'm there, smile.

Erik