text/html email question

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jul 30 12:51:28 EDT 2003

I think the copiousoutput option is needed in order for mutt to use it
with the autoview business.  That was my problem in the first place.
I already had a line in .mailcap to invoke lynx interactively but
autoview wouldn't use it.  I also had to add a nametemplate=%s.html to
keep lynx from sending back the raw HTML into the viewed message.  I
think I can clean up the numbered links and inline image stuff shortly.