text/html email question

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Wed Jul 30 12:34:41 EDT 2003

Well after digging into the mutt manual some more, it is all explained
there;  I had to add another line to the .mailcap with a 'copious'
option and having lynx -dump to pipe it back into the mutt text
viewer.  The only small downside to this approach is the message comes
up in plain text and not viewable HTML where you could click on links
and all that but I can still do that from the attachments menu when
necessary.  So this actually could be the best of both worlds.  All I
need to do now is add some command line options to lynx to "pretty up"
the text a bit like getting rid of numbered links and inline images.

Thanks again, Tom for the tip.