problems installing

Christopher Schulte cschulte at netsportsradio.com
Wed Jul 30 10:27:14 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I downloaded the redhat cd images a couple of days ago, and made a boot disk last night.  I tryed to install it on an old pentium 133 with only a one gig hard drive, simply because I wanted the ease of an install without having to set up a duel boot system.  I don't remember exactly the error I got, but the main point is it won't install.  It said it's unable to partition my hard drive when I select the autopartitioning option from the installation.  Is this because a one gig hard drive is to small?  I thought it could be run on something that small, but maybe I'm wrong.  Please correct me if I'm wrong on this assumtion.
Chris Schulte