Any experience w/ Debian Woody Speakup Packages?

Hugh Esco hesco at greens.org
Sun Jul 20 01:13:37 EDT 2003

I went in using make xconfig, instead of make menuconfig and found my sound
card greyed out under the OSS drivers.  Choosing OSS modules gave me access
to cs4232.  I'm trusting that make dep is resolving the dependencies and
making those other sound modules also available.  I'm now making
modules_install and nearly ready to test the new kernel.

I still need help with the middleware question raised before, though.  Even
assuming that this is going to make my sound work for me again.

-- Hugh