Higher Resolution

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jul 17 11:31:34 EDT 2003

I have the following line in my lilo.conf:

vga=832

This gives me a scren of 64 rows and 160 columns. My sighted friends
tend to hate it! <grin>

I understand doing it this way is specific to the video chip, though. I
found this value somewhere online when I got my Thinkpad, plugged it in
and it worked, so haven't worried about how one would actually calculate
it.