Installing from the Woody Disks -- How?

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Thu Jul 17 01:08:54 EDT 2003

I thought that was the point about syslinux; not to have to
"compile" the configuration.  This would make it sound no better than
lilo.  I do know that with lilo one has to run it every time you
change a boot parameter or insert a new kernel image.  Does this mean
the only time you don't need to run syslinux is when a new kernel is
copied onto the disk?

--
Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html