ZipSlack with SpeakUp

Stoppard stoppard at ntlworld.com
Tue Jul 15 10:03:05 EDT 2003

Hi all,
I have posted this before but it was around the time of the message problems
with this list.

Come to think of it i can't remember what i wrote but it was something like
this...
Download ZipSlack, latest version is 9.0 (i think).  Does this Does it  come
with SpeakUp 1.5?
Then i copy the speakUp.i file in the /kernal.SpeakUp directory to the
/kernal directory.  I don't know if i need to rename this or anything.  I am
using an ide Hard drive.
Then i guess i need to edit the linux.bat file with something like notepad
to configure it to use my hardware syth?
I am not quite sure where the boot disk image comes in or if i need one.

Sorry if this is off topic for this list but as you can probably tell i am
very new at this.
Does SpeakUp work well with ZipSlack?  I know i was told before there were
problems with ZipSpeak.

Thanks in advance,
Nigel
If God had wanted man to fly he would have given him a plane.