mysql question

Hugh Esco hesco at greens.org
Mon Jul 14 15:48:23 EDT 2003

As mentioned here, you can use a GRANT statement from a mysql prompt, or
more directly manipulate the mysql.user table by INSERT INTO a new
record or UPDATE an existing record to create the appropriate access and
privileges.  See:
http://www.mysql.com/documentation/mysql/bychapter/

for lots of help on anything mySQL.  Use the search field for GRANT or
"users" or "privileges".

-- Hugh