Speak Freely Newbie

Stoppard stoppard at ntlworld.com
Sat Jul 5 10:19:58 EDT 2003

Hi Jhon,
Thanks for the info.  I hope i have turned off HTML for this list under
adding new contact in OE 5.5.

I know Zipspeak is not maintained but since it can still be downloaded i
guess it can still be used?
I have not heared of either of the two you mentioned.  I liked zipspeak as i
did not have to repartition my hard drive on my only working computer.

Thought i would try the mailing list first, i have had a look at the
reflector home page and it says the most recent version is the first one in
a while that is again compatible with Windows to Linux systems.  I notice on
the Speakup web site there are two different address to point the reflector
to, is there a better one to use?  Espsherly since speakfreely should work
with both?

Thanks very much,
Nigel