Actiontech router?

Chuck Hallenbeck chuckh at sent.com
Fri Jul 4 18:38:43 EDT 2003

Andrew,

I believe Luke is talking about "links" and not "lynx" in his
message. Note the spelling. I have also recently been totally
frustrated when trying to use lynx (as in the cat) to sign up
for my new email service, where the forms appeared to be filled
out correctly, but turned out to be blank upon submission. When I
filled out the same forms with links (as in the chain) however,
it worked fine. The webmaster at the site says lynx the cat is
buggy and people have better luck with links the chain, but I
believe the difference is in the absence of javascript support in
the former and the modest level of support in the latter.

Chuck