Actiontech router?

Andrew Hodgson andrew at hodgsonfamily.org
Fri Jul 4 17:34:50 EDT 2003

Luke Davis in
<Pine.BSF.4.56.0307041316070.45672 at server1.shellworld.net>:

>I have configured browser-only-interface routers, using the javascript
>abilities of links.  It can be done, depending upon the router.

Thanks - I think we need to know more about the router before going
further - I have configured a few routers in Lynx, however, have only
encountered one with Javascript support.  I try and buy Cisco routers
due to their standard interface for configuring network appliances,
finding that the cheaper routers have more javascript/disfunctional
HTML in their interface.

Andrew.