please help with sound editing

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Fri Jul 4 14:13:11 EDT 2003

I don't think he needs that proprietary Windows slaveware stuff, Bill.

Gregory: I don't have these apps installed just now, so can't check the
docs. But, it seems to me either or both gramophile and ecasound support
filtering out sound below some particular threshold. So, you need to
figure out the highest level of the background sounds and then set the
switches appropriately.

You may also benefit from some analog adjustments on the cassette setup.
Can you adjust the bias, for example?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development