what is the easiest linux release to install?

Ibrahim Ali filastin48 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:36:11 EDT 2003

I gave up on zipspeak.  It s simply too hard for me to get it to work with a
wireless network card.  Therefore, I decided to add a 1.5 gig hd to my
computer and dedicate it to linux.  My question is:  what is the easiest
linux to install without sighted assistance?  and, Is this release small
enough to be fully installed on 1.5 gig hd?  This is not to bring an
argument of which is better, debian, slackware, or redhat, but to hopefully
get a practical advice.
Cheers,
Cris