solved was Re: Burning audio cd's.

Igor Gueths igueths at attbi.com
Fri Jan 31 19:21:02 EST 2003

I was just asking bc the way I understand it, tao (track at once) mode
actually inserts a 3 second gap between tracks. However, dao merges tracks
together so that when played, there is no gap. However, when you manually
switch tracks, you are able to move throughout the disk just fine as if it
was recorded in tao mode.

May you code in the power of the source,
may the kernel, libraries, and utilities be with you,
throughout all distributions until the end of the epoch.