Burning audio cd's.

igueths at attbi.com igueths at attbi.com
Thu Jan 30 13:33:51 EST 2003

Well I believe it said somewhere in that msg that the drive was being Atapi-
emulated. This would be true for cdrw disks, however it seems that based on
Atip info, it is a cdr. I would try using the -pad option since the -audio
option was already in use. This may not help at all, but possibly try pre-
pending a '-' to dev. I on't know if there is any difference whether the - is
there or not, but I would try that anyway.