Burning audio cd's.

Frank Carmickle frankiec at braille.uwo.ca
Thu Jan 30 12:22:31 EST 2003

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, Chuck Hallenbeck wrote:
> Two suggestions, neither of which are sure fire. How about adding
> the "-pad" option to the cdrecord command along with "-audio"?

Yes these are necessary if you want to be able to listen to the disk.  But
I think there are bigger problems here.  Is this an ide or a scsi drive?
If it is a scsi drive what kind of controller is it hanging off of?  If it
is an ide drive what chipset is it and do you have support for that
chipset in your kernel?  I'm hoping that the drive is just bitching about
sector size so do try the -pad option before anything else.

--FC