Soundcards Revisited

Alex Snow alex_snow at gmx.net
Fri Jan 24 06:34:16 EST 2003

Hi.  It seems to work fine with oss but alsa still won't load.  I'm
passing the irq and i/o address on the command line but it doesn't load.
I get the same thing about no such device /lib/modules/2.4.18/misc/bla bla
bla.

--
A message from the system administrator: "I've upped my priority, now up yours!"