Caller ID help

Patrick Turnage patrickt at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 23 22:33:54 EST 2003

Hello.
Maybe someone can help me out. I got caller id delux on my line this
afternoon and I have been using minicom to see the information that comes
over the caller id.
it is four lines for those who do not know the format.
DATE =0123
TIME = 2102
NAME = Turnage Patrick
NMBR = 1234567890

I don't want to have to keep switching to my minicom console when I get a
call to hear the information I want it to be directed directly to all my
consoles.
My modem is /dev/ttyS3 or /dev/modem.
I've tried things like
tail -f /dev/modem >/dev/tty0
but it doesn't work. I've also tried
taking minicom's capture file and piping it through to the tty0 but it
doesn't work because minicom writes to that file after it closes. tty0 is
the correct tty for the console no matter the actual tty right? I do not
have a device called /dev/console..
I just don't know what else to do from here..
sincerely,
thanks,
Patrick

-----