more mutt stuff

Deedra Waters dmwaters at linuxpowered.com
Thu Jan 2 12:02:06 EST 2003

The only thing that bugs me about not seeing  more of the subject lines
is that a lot of messages look blank. For example the "logging in on
multiple consoles thread" It makes it a lot harder to just skim threw
messages that way. I liked the fact that pine showed me at least part of
the subject line so I could just ignore the stuff I didn't want to read.

Janina Sajka wrote