gpg, mutt, and pine

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Thu Jan 2 10:42:12 EST 2003

Hi, Deedra:

I would heartily recommend hanging in their with Mutt. It took me
several months, and a couple of long sessions editing the muttrc to get
comfortable. At this point, I don't think there's anything I miss from
Pine any longer.

As to your current complaint, are you saying that you hear Sugject XYZ
for several messages that are not the current selected message when you
press enter?

Or, are you saying thaat you're hearing far more data from the headers
than you'd like?

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development